Everything you need to know to create a big positive impact on social media to grow your business and increase your income.
Are you an Entrepreneur or Spiritual Business owner that wants to get your message out to the world whilst attracting your ideal clients and growing your social media page organically?
Then don’t miss out on this live 3 hour in-person Masterclass with Linda Pollock, Spiritual Medium, Social Media Coach and Founder of Mindful Wishes.
Date and time: Thursday the 4th of April 10am – 1pm.
Venue: Strength and Soul, The Barn. Netherton Farm, ML7 5TT
I have grown my Facebook business page, Mindful Wishes, organically to over 125k followers in just a few short years. I am delighted be sharing with you all of the ways I did that so you can have the same success. I’ve successfully sold my own range of mindful jewellery to customers all around the world, as well as now providing private readings, online workshops and events to people across the globe. So no matter whether you have a physical product or you deliver a personal service, then I know how to help you create an impact on social media that will help covert your followers into happy paying clients.
Spaces are limited to just 12 people, to ensure everyone gets time for specific guidance and support.
Early bird tickets are available to purchase by clicking HERE at a price of £44 until midnight on the 16th of March. Thereafter the price will increase to £59.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The key elements to growing your social media presence organically.
- How to create your own highly engaging and original posts.
- The mind-set shifts required to make yourself visible online.
- How to attract your ideal clients who wish to purchase your services or products.
- How to share your message with the world in a natural and authentic way.
- The simple daily, weekly and monthly actions you must take to grow your page.
- How to build a community of clients around your brand.
- Why building relations with other like minded spiritual business owners is a must.
- How to create a FB page that truly represents you and the services you offer.
- How to understand the data on Page insights and why they are important.
- Facebook Algorithms, what they are and how to make them work for you.
- How to identify your ideal client and how to speak to them to generate sales.
- Pricing structures and techniques to increase your income.
- Tips on how to prevent burnout while building your business.
The event takes place in the most beautiful location, with stunning countryside views and a luxurious yet simple interior. Allowing your mind, body and spirit to relax while you learn and spend time with like-minded entrepreneurs.
There will be a short break to have something to eat. Please bring your own packed lunch.
Early bird tickets are available to purchase by clicking HERE until midnight on the 16th of March at just £44. The price will increase to £59 thereafter.
I want you to remember that if this success is achievable for me, then it’s achievable for you too! I’d love to spend time with you in person and help you succeed.
Linda Pollock. Founder of Mindful Wishes.
THE BARN, NETHERTON FARM, ML7 5TT
THE BARN, NETHERTON FARM, ML7 5TT
The Barn, is beautifully located in Central Scotland. Set in 250 acres of rolling fields and trees is the perfect place to attend a yoga class or experience a treatment. We also have space available for meetings and events. We have a comfortable board room with a table for 12 and space to spare. The 57 square meter yoga studio can also be used for bigger meetings, training days or events.
We provide you with a facility that lets you get away from the stresses of every day even if it is just for an hour or so in a yoga class, or treatment. Spend longer with us on our day retreats or book or space for meetings and events. Getting away from ‘the office’ will help boost creativity and gain a fresh perspective.
You can find out more details of the variety of events and wellbeing services on offer at The Barn by visiting the Strength & Soul website HERE.
You can also find them on Facebook HERE.